Model CenterHours: Sunday, 9/11 11am-1pm & Sunday, 9/18 11am-1pm
- 2Full Baths
- 1Half Bath
- 3,162Sq Ft
- 2Car Garage
- Robert Bingel: firstname.lastname@example.org 716-383-0004
Schedule A Showing
Contact Us Today
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Enjoy all the charm afforded by this modernized classic “Ellington” from Essex Homes, a total “Kohler®” home which features a spacious floor plan of 3,162 sf, 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
- Handsome exterior featuring simulated shake shingle siding, stone accents, a covered front porch, and a front door adorned with decorative glass and sidelights.
- Welcoming two-story foyer complemented by 9″ ceilings, hardwood floors throughout most of the first floor, and quartz countertops throughout.
- Private den with double French doors and a large formal dining room accented by elegant crown molding, chair rail and shadow boxes.
- Large professional kitchen with island workspace and breakfast bar overhang features under-cabinet lighting, wood dovetailed drawers with soft doors/drawers, SS appliances, and a spacious walk-in pantry for all your culinary needs. The kitchen opens to an impressive great room featuring a cathedral ceiling, a “wow wall” of windows, a gas fireplace accented by a floating mantle and a two-story stone surround.
- Charming sunroom with cathedral ceiling features walls of windows to invite natural light and a sliding glass door to the rear concrete patio. A ceramic-tiled mudroom features a built-in bench, cubbies with coat rack, and is proximal to a convenient first-floor laundry and half bathroom.
- Craftsman-style oak staircase leads to the second floor, where a luxurious primary suite with double-entry doors showcases a box ceiling with elegant crown molding that extends throughout the entire room’s perimeter.
- Primary suite features a sizable walk-in closet and glamour bathroom with sliding barn door, dual vanities, a 6’ soaking tub, glass enclosed tile shower with bench seat, and a private commode. Three, large secondary bedrooms also offer convenient access to the ceramic-tiled main bath that features a functional double vanity.
- Address5368 Marguerites Way
- City, St, ZipClarence, NY 14031
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Sq Ft3,162
- Primary Bedroom LocationUpstairs